Monday, November 22, 2010

Time is Running out

The time has come... Thanksgiving AND the time in the semester when everything hits at once!

This time of year is combined with the best time and worse time... leaving it bittersweet.

Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. There's no stress involved like Christmas.... buying presents (affording presents, ha) what to buy, who to buy for, which wrapping paper to use, or even what to write on a card. (If your in a relationship... times that by two) On the other hand, Thanksgiving involves my favorite thing in the whole word... Food =) Oh, its the simple things in life that really count. I've realized this as I've become older. I always look forward to going home, cooking and baking a feast with my Mom, and visiting with family and friends.

Well, this is a nice thought for a hot minute... until I snap back to reality and realize I have a 20 paged thesis paper due, a presentation about my thesis paper to prepare for, a 10 page critical theory paper due, another website project,and a final 250 pt. photoshop final to complete. Well, this should be fun. =) I really am looking forward to these assignments. I've come to realize that at the end of the day, you need something good like Thanksgiving to look forward to... it helps us move along and to balance us out mentally so we can complete stressful tasks.

Happy Thanksgiving =)

No comments:

Post a Comment